7 years :)

Options
124»

Replies

• _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    All the happiness for you <3

45675__safe_twilight-sparkle_pinkie-pie_rarity_animated_dance_party-of-one_party_party-hat.gif.gif
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ^d'awww :) i love my little pony!

thank you again to everyone for your love and support. someone had asked me for an update since i posted the last blog. well, besides adding another year and 10 months of sobriety to my internal ticker, i've completed 15+ races (loveeeeeee the mud runs!), posed for a pinup photography shoot, gotten a shoulder piece tattoo, become an honorary aunt to close friends' babies, become a real-life aunt to my bro/SIL's baby, continued with therapy, become more comfortable in my own skin (but that doesn't mean i don't have bad days), and found someone (the infamous "W"!) who loves me unconditionally--and vice versa.

10458938_10101570838588686_7895251332859814567_o.jpg

for those who drink responsibly, i salute you. truly. and to those who choose to abstain, i salute you as well. but for those who struggle, there is light at the end of the tunnel. i'm both not a special snowflake and am one at the same time, just like you can be. sappy as it sounds. if you need/want help, reach out. and if you want someone on MFP who understands, i'm here too.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This is way cool. Kudos to you on turning it all around and being happy with yourself and your life.

P.S. You do have a great smile!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!