itching after sweating! :S

Fineraziel
Fineraziel Posts: 140
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Since I started working out (cardio), I noticed that my skin (especially on my fore arms) is itching a lot!!!! :noway:

Actually, it gave me a rash (lots of tiny red spots on the arms) that lasted a few weeks. Hopefully, I dont have anymore, but the sweat still makes my arms itch!!! :noway:

Anyone like me ? Any solution ? (Btw, its not my clothes since I workout almost naked!) :wink:

Replies

• onetxjewel
    onetxjewel Posts: 39 Member
    It may be a heat rash! I know after I get done working out, especially my long walk/runs, my legs itch terribly but I think it's just from the blood circulation! :smile:
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    My legs were itching really bad, to the point I was almost scratching the skin off. Turns out mine was just dry skin. It didn't look dry, and I've never had problems with it before, but as soon as I started slathering more cream on the itch went away! And this wasn't a little itch - I almost went to the doctor because it was so bad and distracting! Also, my daughter had red bumps on her and they said it was dry skin - weird. Maybe try some extra lotion and see?
This discussion has been closed.