My Before and After 2010-2014

Options
13»

Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    don't let the so near get in the way of the come so far!!! well done :drinker:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    wow well done :flowerforyou:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love your dress in the after
  • hayleyrue
    hayleyrue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Honey you look sexy as hell! I am in the same boat. Was always comfortably 135-140 lbs and somehow let my weight creep up to 190. I was able to drop down to 158, but my weight has continued to fluctuate between 158 and 164. I work my *kitten* off and I dont understand why I cant get back down to that 140! Reading ur story has given me a boost of confidence. Weight is just a number.
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes someone else to make you see what is going on. Bravo to you and the amazing transformation and bravo to your cousin for getting you to see how great you look now. Well done!
  • CagedBirdSings
    CagedBirdSings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Geeminy Christmas! That's an amazing difference! I am NOT an expert in losing those last 10-15 pounds, but I have read so many others who say they hit a plateau until they mixed it up. I remember being at Weight Watchers and heard several people say that they ate more calories for a few days and then went back to what they were doing to sort of kick start the weight loss again. And I've heard others say they changed their exercise routine up - did something completely different.

Anyway, of course research it yourself and find what works for you. But you look amazing! Thank God someone had that picture right when you needed it!
  • plumbucket
    plumbucket Posts: 23
    Options
    You look so fantastic! And I am in love with that dress :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!