Profile showing 0 lbs lost?

Options
tracymayo1
tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
On your home page, does anyone else show 0 lbs lost (under your profile pick) even though you HAVE lost weight, and it WAS logged on here? Just wondering if it is only me...

Replies

• tracymayo1
    Options
    so.... this is only happening to me then? Am I supposed to do something to ensure that the weight updates onto my profile page? Im kind of at a loss...
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    It happened once to me. I went into goals and reentered all my numbers (all the numbers still showed but I reentered them anyway) then everything came back up
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is my second time getting back on track, and my "starting" weight (for journey #2) was higher than the last entry for journey #1. It wouldn't have shown any "progress" until about 50 lbs. So I went in and deleted all my previous entries and basically "started over" weight/measurements wise.

Not sure if that's your issue, but I would look at your weight loss entries. Check your start date in those entries too. Something has to be off...

ETA: Sorry, got distracted in my reply. :wink: To answer your second question: no, you're not supposed to have to do anything for it to show. The weight loss (I believe) is your first starting weight - your current weight.
  • tracymayo1
    Options
    It didn't work. When I try to change goals, it shows my current weight now, which is 3lbs lighter than when I started... which shows on my to lose picture bar - but wont update on profile. Guess I will wait and see... I assume I am doing it right, when I "check in" I mark my weight from that day and update my measurements... that is the right way to do it yes?
  • rebeccaisafish
    rebeccaisafish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Go to "my home" then select "check in". Down the bottom it says "edit previous entries" Select that. second from the top it should have "starting weight" which you can change. That should fix your problem
  • tracymayo1
    Options
    Go to "my home" then select "check in". Down the bottom it says "edit previous entries" Select that. second from the top it should have "starting weight" which you can change. That should fix your problem

Thank you Rebecca!! That did it... turns out I was on this back in 2013 and forgot... I was lighter then so the change didnt register!
  • rebeccaisafish
    rebeccaisafish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's ok. I had the same problem when I got back on here! I was starting out from a heavier point than I had the first time. Took ages for me to work out lol