Counting Calories

Options
Hello fitness pals,

Just wanted to say how great this site is, how easy it is to use, and how convenient the mobile app is as well. It has helped me a lot already, and I've been on here only about a week and a half and have lost 6.5 pounds.

It's all about keeping track of what we eat! It is so easy to add food--everything I've typed in has been in the database already. I like how adding your exercise shows the difference in calories for the day. Also, I like how it gives a projection of your weight in 5 weeks if you stay the course.

I tried Nutrisystem a while back, and it works pretty well and they have a good support site as well, but this is better and it's free! I can buy better food at the grocery store for a lot less.

The guy on the "twinkie diet" motivated me again...it's not so much about what we eat, but more about calories and portion control. I don't advocate eating just junk food, but eating healthy food and keeping track of it all, and adding in some exercise seems to be all you need.

Stay the course and I hope you are as motivated as me to shed a few pounds in a sensible healthy way without a fad diet or gimmick. So far, it's working great! Good luck out there! Thanks again for a great free website.

Replies

• mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    Great post. You're so right.
  • nariba
    Options
    WOW that's a lot for a wk and a half, good job. You are so right the mobile app is sooo convenient, I love it!