Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Mom!

Hey everyone! I am 26 and recently cleared by my doctor to start exercising again after giving birth to my first child on 6/1/14.

Prior to the pregnancy I lost about 40lbs and was down to 150. My father passed away when I was 11 weeks pregnant and I lost another 10lbs and then gained very quickly, up to 203 at delivery. I am down to 188, but would love to get down to 140 so I can be healthy and active for my daughter!

I would love to have some supportive friends to help with that journey, especially those who have been through the struggle of weight loss after pregnancy -- this includes guys, too, because I know my husband gained the weight right along with me!

Thanks!!

Replies

• worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Yeah, that pregnancy weight is a booger! I had back to back pregnancy that really packed some weight on :-/. I had twins and when they were 10 months old got pregnancy again. I lost most of it, injured myself, regained most of it...and now I am back to losing it again! Darn roller coaster....
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    I've got a 5-month old just waking up! Feel free to friend me! :)