does this swimsuit look ok??

Options
2»

Replies

• Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    The question is how do you feel in it. If you like it and are proud to wear it then whatever anyone else thinks doesn't matter much. You look great by the way.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    It's OK, my wife likes string bikinis because they are fully adjustable.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I don't think the top is flattering, it's kind of smashing your bust.
    You have a nice hourglass shape going on, and great legs. Something with a high cut on the thigh would lengthen the legs a bit and emphasis their shape.

lol I have a very small bust. I though it was actually looking better in this since it has padded cups. You should see me in my Nike compression sports bra!

I'll order something higher cut and see how that works. Thanks so much for the suggestions :D

You're welcome dear :flowerforyou:

Whatever you decide on, don't forget to WORK IT walking down the beach :wink:
  • AbnormalSpring
    AbnormalSpring Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a two-piece (except for a tankini). I just can't find a suit I like. I'm worried Zappos is going to rescind my free one-day shipping both ways privileges :ohwell:

I'm taking my family to a watermark at the end of the month. Does this look ok?? I only see my flaws :( Love handles, tattoos I want removed. Ugh.

I know that I'm the one that needs to be happy with it, but no matter what suit I end up with, I won't be happy with it. So if objective, reasonable internet people approve, maybe I'll be able to live with it :wink:

IMG_8475_zps5923f0ed.jpg

IMG_8477_zps277659e0.jpg

I would try to talk to you :wink:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I think you look great but a halter type bikini top would be even better :-)
    ^^^^this
    I also think you could totally rock the strapless bikini tops.