trying to remind myself...

Options
that I WILL get my butt back on track!
I had a crazy fun weekend. My exams were finished and I began my summer vacation on Friday with food and alcohol. Saturday was bad as well, my sister graduated from college and since she's in so many of those over achiever clubs and honors societies and programs, we had to attend ceremonies for each of them....each had a very lovely reception with amazing food.
So it juts kept getting worse and I have yet to get myself back in the gym since Friday.
I'm about to go running, but I have a feeling I will barely make it 30 minutes.

Just keeping on reminding myself that I will be back on track here pretty soon and I will look hot this summer.

blah, don't you just hate it when you have no motivation whatsoever?

Replies

• LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    that I WILL get my butt back on track!
    I had a crazy fun weekend. My exams were finished and I began my summer vacation on Friday with food and alcohol. Saturday was bad as well, my sister graduated from college and since she's in so many of those over achiever clubs and honors societies and programs, we had to attend ceremonies for each of them....each had a very lovely reception with amazing food.
    So it juts kept getting worse and I have yet to get myself back in the gym since Friday.
    I'm about to go running, but I have a feeling I will barely make it 30 minutes.

Just keeping on reminding myself that I will be back on track here pretty soon and I will look hot this summer.

blah, don't you just hate it when you have no motivation whatsoever?
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    We all have to let loose sometimes...right!!:flowerforyou: Glad you had a fun weekend!! Just make the commitment to get back on the wagon you'll be fine!!