if you love chocolate AND want to enjoy fulfilling cravings.

irishredbloke
irishredbloke Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
....try Butterfly Bakery Double Chocolate Chip Muffins. They are spectacular. 1 muffin is:

Butterfly Bakery - Double Chocolate Chip Muffin (Suger Free), 1 muffin (51.375g) 150cal 22carb 7fat 2protein 180sodium 30cholesterol

Replies

• Not too bad thank god I dont like chocolates too much ;)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Thats good, considering a muffin from Costco is over 600 calories.....I love chocolate :)
  • Dumb question, maybe, but is "Butterfly Bakery" regional?
  • i get my daily chocolate. living a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean giving up the things we love, but finding ways to alter our eating to be healthy. i have my daily chocolate in my Shakeology. yummy, good for me, 70+ ingredients, easy and CHOCOLATE!

have a GREAT day
    Jane
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Dumb question, maybe, but is "Butterfly Bakery" regional?

I just googled them and they do seem to be regional to NY and NJ BUT on the "where to find us" tab it says that you can send them an email with your zip code and they will tell you store locations. IF they don't have a store near you they can take an order via fax and ship directly to you.

That sounds so cool. I may have to send them an email.....
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    If you LOVE Chocolate and want to enjoy it..................

Go for a dark chocolate, Organic, Fair Trade QUALITY chocolate. 1 oz (one square) will satisfy your want / need for chocolate and it is WAY better for you than some preservative filled muffin.

Here are some good places to get it from. It should be at least 60% cacao content. Very little sugar and very healthy for you.

Go for the NATURAL over the PROCESSED!!!
    http://sweetearthchocolates.com/level.itml/icOid/242

http://www.greenpromise.com/resources/organic-chocolate-suppliers.php

Trader Joe's and Whole Foods also have Great options for chocolate that is Organic and Fair Trade - TRUE HEALTH FOOD!!!
This discussion has been closed.