Here's what that pound really looks like :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    lol according to that i've lost a baby calf. How on earth did i carry that weight before!
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the visuals.

So far I've lost an average human brain.
  • kristy72
    kristy72 Posts: 1
    Options
    i have been dieting for 3 weeks and have only lost 2 pounds i have been exercising and staying under my calories ...WHYYYYY ?
  • PapaChanoli
    PapaChanoli Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i have been dieting for 3 weeks and have only lost 2 pounds i have been exercising and staying under my calories ...WHYYYYY ?

This probably isn't the best thread for your question, but I'm guessing that your calorie deficit has you losing 2/3 of a pound a week. Maybe your food estimates are off, or I'm sure there are other explanations. At least you're losing!

If you want to lose a little faster, eat a little less calories per day or exercise a little more per day than what you've been doing for the past three weeks. If you cut back another 500 calories per day, or burn that many you should lose another pound per week.

I'm willing to bet that your food inputs are off and you're eating more than you think, but there's no way I can know that for sure.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Haha, ive lost an irish setter xD
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost a sperm whales brain.
  • ALittleHazey
    Options
    Hmmm, i haven't weighed myself in over a week, so I may have lost an elephant penis, or at the very least an air conditioner :D