Options
Hi has anyone tried herbalife ?
Any feedback ?:)

Replies

• JSHamm
    JSHamm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bullet point format:

Used it, it's ok, depressing if used as directed. real food good.
    Nice to have on hand when rushed, need quick meal
    most likely better served with whey protein shake (on whey good brand)
    personally have a few tubs on hand if needed, use chewy time food otherwise.
    below this post you'll have haters and sellers and a few, very few, who will promote it as a successful answer
    use it for what it should be in the first place - a meal replacement when you really really need to replace a meal on a minute notice.
  • shanaleereimer
    shanaleereimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just started using the shakes. I am only 4ft 11 and use a wheelchair, therefore my calorie limits are very low. I like the taste of the shake and find that it is a quick and easy way to get my meal while keeping cals low.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • shanaleereimer
    shanaleereimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    very well said
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    dracula.gif
  • nickeym75
    nickeym75 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thankyou :)
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I used it for three months before signing on as a distributor. I felt a lot better after using their products after just a few days and have been using them for almost 9 months now.

I've seen some amazing success stories with the products, and a minority that it doesn't agree with, too.

In my opinion, it's easy mode. What I mean by that is that you can have great success by eating the right foods in the right quantities, but for people like me who's idea of cooking is heat up the oven or microwave and put processed food inside for X amount of time, it's fantastic. It's allowed me to pursue a more healthy lifestyle while I wade through tons of information and misinformation about nutrition, exercise, proper eating, and so on, and head up the rather steep learning curve of cooking good food that tastes good without ruining the nutritional value and/or overdoing things like butter, salt, etc. Two properly made shakes during the day for breakfast and lunch and I'm fine till dinner, with maybe a small snack of fruit or greek yogurt or something similar. I'm not starving when dinner rolls around, and I'm sitting at around 500-600 calories going into dinner, which allows me a good amount of leway for the last meal of the day.

In short, it's not a magic bullet, but they are good products in my opinion. Not perfect, but certainly good. My latest results were 9lbs and 2% body fat lost during the month of June, and that was with two weeks of not exercising.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    5ba7974c-e612-49c5-a3c2-6a23f8c85ae7_zps94650a04.jpg
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • hj1119
    hj1119 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    We have shakes for breakfast, sometimes lunch... I just like the shakes. I like how they taste and I like how easy they are. I don't follow their "two shakes and a meal" plan, I incorporate the shakes as meals or snacks into my regular calorie counting. I get a huge discount cause my mom is a few rungs up on the MLM ladder. It works out to be reasonably priced and I don't have to buy a million things for my husband to pack for lunches. I'm down 40 lbs ish from a combination of herbalife, clean eating, and watching calories. I've introduced some less than clean things back into my diet - beer and ice cream - and my weight loss has slowed but not stalled.

If you like it and it tastes good and you can afford it, I say go for it. You should still be weighing and measuring your food or you risk gaining it back...
  • voice_love
    Options
    I have tried and i lost 30 poinds and - 24 cm in 6 weeks! Here is a result in 4 weeks.

2rh34hf.png

Cheers
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    dracula.gif

LMFAO!!!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I have tried and i lost 30 poinds and - 24 cm in 6 weeks! Here is a result in 4 weeks.

2rh34hf.png

Cheers

haha, you look so angry in the skinny pic. I mean, funny-angry.
  • voice_love
    Options
    haha, you look so angry in the skinny pic. I mean, funny-angry.

I am angry at my fat :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    The founder of Herbalife, who had a 9th grade level education, was sued by the FDA over false health claims and the schemes used to sell them. A problem he dealt with by going on a 4 day drinking binge, causing the greatest of all medical issues, death.

So, totally legit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    If only more people would do the same....
    It would benefit the gene pool greatly
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I tried it.

Lost 14lbs in the first month when I don't weigh that much to begin with.
    Gained everything right back when I started craving real food.
    Now I have about 13 opened canisters in my closet that I can't return :grumble:

It's not worth it. Just eat real food at a deficit and you'll lose weight. Eat food at your maintenance calories, and you'll maintain your weight. Eat food at a surplus to gain weight. You don't need to drink shakes to reach any of these goals. Save your money.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

2rh34hf.png

Cheers

That's BS. You didn't go from the left to the right in 4 weeks.
  • voice_love
    Options
    I tried it.

Lost 14lbs in the first month when I don't weigh that much to begin with.
    Gained everything right back when I started craving real food.
    Now I have about 13 opened canisters in my closet that I can't return :grumble:

It's not worth it. Just eat real food at a deficit and you'll lose weight. Eat food at your maintenance calories, and you'll maintain your weight. Eat food at a surplus to gain weight. You don't need to drink shakes to reach any of these goals. Save your money.

Did the wellness coach, from who u bought the food, made you a program what to eat?

I eat 5 times a day, and it is not only shakes. My food includes, meat, vegetables, fruit, kernels, milk products etc. I removed the junk food and soda, white sugar, white salt and products made with white flour. I have a lots of energy and better dreams with this type of food.
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I tried it, but I actually wasn't wild about the limited flavors. I lost a little, but it wasn't the amount they claimed I would lose, and I was really dedicated for the first month! I much Prefer my Body By Vi shakes!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Oh, and to the OP, Herballife is a waste of money.