Re-intro: LC, 30 DS Alumna, Multi-cuisine Recipe Sharer

Options
I am re-introducing myself here to get some support for my new lifestyle and to make friends, especially with those who enjoy cooking healthy but diverse and flavorsome meals that fit into their diets. I have PCOS and Insulin Resistance, so I have decided to return to the Low Carb lifestyle I had abandoned a few years ago, mostly because I found it too challenging to follow vanity reasons only. Now that I'm back, I would like to share how I go about it with you guys and benefit from the friendly community here. I have also recently completed the 30 day shred and have continued onto a second round (today is Day 37).

I am very fond of cooking and have been working on low carb alternatives to Korean, Chinese and especially Indian food. Although I'm originally from India, I've lived in the United Kingdom and the USA on low to mid range budgets as a graduate student, so I can help you work with the ingredients you know and can access cheaply. In return, I hope you will encourage me to keep focussing on my health in a body-positive way!

Replies

• AmethystIce
    AmethystIce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! I just went back on a low carb diet myself.