Body says NOOOOOOO

Options
I have been doing row sprints one day a week for the last 6 weeks.
The last two weeks, my first sprints have been great and then it's like my body just goes "NOPE".
I really have to fight to get the sprint done, it's like my body just doesn't want to do the movement anymore.
We are now changing my program so it's not a problem, but I was wondering if this is just muscle fatigue or mental state (I have depression).

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    depends but more info is needed.

have you changed your eating?
    do you workout other days of the week, if so what do you do?
  • katerams
    katerams Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do a 6 day a week program.
    Sunday is my rest day.
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday I do a class focused around weighted exercises, tabata and endurance.
    Tuesdays right now I am doing 6 x 200m row sprints, then 10 squat thrusts, 5/arm snatch, 10 lateral hops over the dumbbell as many rounds as possible for 10 minutes, then finish with core.
    Thursdays I do either 10 rounds of tabata on the bike, or 20 rounds of tabata boxing. Then 10 kb swings, 5/arm thruster, 5/arm bent over rows as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes, then finish with core.
    Saturdays I do "light cardio" eg bike, jog, long walk etc)

My diet hasnt changed much in 5 months.
    I try and eat a whole foods diet. I follow 80/20 eating to give myself a bit of leeway here and there. I don't eat a lot of sugars and I dont drink much besides water.