edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
in losing weight???

Replies

• Liani
    Liani Posts: 63 Member
    in losing weight???
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    sweetie they are just HORRIBLE in every aspect if you smoke quit if you are thinking of it JUST DONT!!!!!! They are deadly. I lost a dear friend to them cause she was so addicted she puffed until her last breath and after she was thru the chemo and drugs she was like a zombie. JUST DONT!!!!!!!!!
  • Liani
    oh i been smoking since i was 14 off n on...but lately i been so stress n this is my 2nd day smoking since 2 yrs ago n thats it.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    they are the root of all evil. I used to briefly if I was drinking and when my dad who is 30 years my senior with a heart condition clipped a small hill and i was gasping at the bottom i knew it was QUITTIN time.
  • celeste15
    celeste15 Posts: 51
    I've worked in a hospital long enough to see the effects of cigarette smoking. Trust me, you don't want to be 40 years old and dragging an oxygen machine behind you because your lungs don't work. Best advice, QUIT! I know it's easier said than done because I have a couple friends that smoke but try tapering off at first instead of going cold turkey. Eventually, your body will adjust.
  • Liani
    oh thanx....i only smoke wen am depress or really stress....
    ill quit 4ever what u told me...thank u appriciate this:flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    I used to do a diet of cigarettes and coffee. Lost weight but was not well at all. Cig's just aren't healthy. I quit for my sisters sake 20+ years ago. She is still smoking, I'm not. She now has diabietes. Bad scene. QUIT,QUIT, please.
This discussion has been closed.