Yeti Abs

Options
knoes1
knoes1 Posts: 19 Member
A strange and unfamiliar occurrence this morning in my T25 expedition. An unconfirmed sighting of what appeared to be a lesser Spotted Yeti Ab and his closely related neighbor the Rounded Yeti Rib..Further sightings are expected and should these be confirmed I am hoping for the chance to capture photographic evidence. This, needles to say, is a threatening to be a massive success for me. I haven't seen them since High School!

In the meantime keep pushing further on your expeditions I am sure you may spot them in your neck of the woods sooner than I!

Replies

• 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yay! for you lol, that was an excellent surprise though I'm sure the hours exercising has most to do with that. I too had that experience just 4-6wks ago and it kept me buzzing for days lol. Lord i was beginning to wonder if i had any at all under those layers of fat! lol but sure enough they are.

Excellent progress on your journey and high five for your dedication to exploring the mythical yeti ab :bigsmile:
  • Jodsmission
    Jodsmission Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling! I justsaw an unidentified rib the other day and had to ask my kids if that is indeed what it was. I am so thrilled for you and look forward to your continued sightings!
    Love the post !
  • thechunkydrummer
    Options
    Congrats man, Got a way to go before I start getting that kind of sighting but it's good to know they can be found!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fantastic discovery! I spotted a rare bicep this morning and was both shocked and pleased!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!