Circuit Training Class

kmard81
kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I have to go to the gym tonight since I had to work today. On Thur I normally do Zumba but missed it this morning. I am thinking of trying this class, but always feel a little intimated in new classes I havent done before. Do you have this class at your gym and have you taken it?

CIRCUIT TRAINING This class offers a variety of sports drills and activities.
Circuit training offers a complete cardio workout while involving
all major muscle groups. If you are looking for a challenge,
this is the class for you. Portions of this class may be taught outside,
weather permitting. 90 minutes.

Replies

• pattyisinaz
    pattyisinaz Posts: 20 Member
    I do a circuit training class which includes alot of sports drills 4-5 times per week and I love it. Typically I burn 400-500 calories, depending on my intesnsity, per session. Don't be intimidated and if you start to feel like you're not keeping up just fake it. I did that alot in the beginning. Good luck and have lots of fun. :o)
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    My gym has a circuit training class that is geared toward athletes but it sounds similar to this in the description. I love it and it is a great burn.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    The PURE class and the Fight Club class at my gym are hardcore like that. I love Fight Club but am terrified of PURE. They have YouTube videos of them if you look up "Fight Club" (or" PURE") AND "Omni Club".

You should go for it!
  • tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    I love ciruit training. I go on crossfit websites and make up my own circuit training a lot of times.
  • Circuit training is one of the best workouts your can do for your body. I am teaching a boot camp (circuit training) class now and it really gets results. You will be sore but you will love it when you get in to it.

good luck and have fun!
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    i teach classes similar to this and i say go for it! the instructor should show you low versions of the moves if you are new. u will be able to modify any of the exercises to the level you are comfy doing. go and have some fun!
This discussion has been closed.