For those that liked the shred, what else is out there?

Options
I really enjoy the 30day shred and the other two dvd's that came in the Jliian Micheals set. I am not a charlean fan - i'm not that co ordinated. Any thoughts on what to try next?

Replies

• cmerritt923
    cmerritt923 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I really like The Firm. I prefer their older work-outs. They combine weights and aerobics, and usually use both a low step and a "bench" which is 14-18 inches high. Works out the legs and gluts really well. Their upper body stuff is also quite good, using free weights.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    Have you tried Jillian Michaels workout with weights. It is a kettlebell workout and is awesome! I love this workout and their are two different levels. It works you hard and you feel terrific!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Do you have On Demand or FitTV?
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great questions, I am finishing Shred and was wondering the same thing! I love the circuit style that combines strength and cardio but don't want to shell out $100+ on Chelene. I looked at Jackie Warner's Xtreme Time Saver on Amazon - looks like sort of the same deal, but 30 minutes. Has anyone tried that yet? Thoughts?
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I'd like to know this too :)
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Do you have On Demand or FitTV?

No :(
  • Supermel
    Options
    Have you tried Jillian Michaels workout with weights. It is a kettlebell workout and is awesome! I love this workout and their are two different levels. It works you hard and you feel terrific!

no, but i have never seen a kettleball to purchase?
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay-for those of you that do not have FitTV or on Demand, you can get the videos....
    Jackie Warner is great......Cindy Whitmarsh really works you, she has an Incredible Ab series and others that kicks my butt....
    Insanity is great, it really pushes you for sure!
  • Supermel
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I will look up those names.