4 weeks feedback?

Options
Please can you guys give me some feedback on my 4 week before and after.

So far lost 21lbs.

WP_0000000.jpg

Thanks

Replies

• katewright699
    Options
    Well done :D ... You can really see the difference in your face and belly :)
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Well done :D ... You can really see the difference in your face and belly :)

Thanks Kate :)
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    On the left you look like a couch potato/office jockey. On the right you look like an active guy who possibly plays football or hockey. Your chest/shoulders look thicker and your abdomen looks like its shaping up.

Excellent progress man, seriously!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Wow!
  • katewright699
    Options
    Credit where it's due... Keep up the good work :)
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    On the left you look like a couch potato/office jockey. On the right you look like an active guy who possibly plays football or hockey. Your chest/shoulders look thicker and your abdomen looks like its shaping up.

Excellent progress man, seriously!

Haha i am an office jockey, computer programmer. Just been eating clean and more exercise. Its under there somewhere.

Cheers though dude
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yeah i'm a desk pilot too (plant engineer). It'd be nice to have an active job because eating at a deficit would be so much easier...

So that makes your progress that much more impressive cuz I know how much it sucks to eat at a deficit while in an office.
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Yeah i'm a desk pilot too (plant engineer). It'd be nice to have an active job because eating at a deficit would be so much easier...

So that makes your progress that much more impressive cuz I know how much it sucks to eat at a deficit while in an office.

Yeah its much harder. But needs must.
  • voice_love
    Options
    Great job man!

Here is my 4 weeks result, I am at week 7 now. :smile:

2rh34hf.png
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Great job man!

Here is my 4 weeks result, I am at week 7 now. :smile:

2rh34hf.png

you need to make the IMG lowercase