Need a boost

Options
Hi y'all! I'm new to the website. I just recently got married and I had this app on my phone which helped me to lose 19 lbs. before my wedding. I was doing good but then I stopped using it for a while and gained six back. I just got on this site in hopes that talking to people will help me to understand my food obsession. Most people say it has something to do with emotions, but I can't seem to find my trigger. I just start thinking of something that sounds good (usually something bad for me) and that's all I can think about. I don't get it. I love working out, but I don't give myself enough time. Any advice or experiences will be well received.
Thanx

P.S. Any comments on the HCG drops. It's becoming a big thing in my community and wanted to know what people thought

Replies

• myranda2888
    myranda2888 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm new to the website. I just recently got married and I had this app on my phone which helped me to lose 19 lbs. before my wedding. I was doing good but then I stopped using it for a while and gained six back. I just got on this site in hopes that talking to people will help me to understand my food obsession. Most people say it has something to do with emotions, but I can't seem to find my trigger. I just start thinking of something that sounds good (usually something bad for me) and that's all I can think about. I don't get it. I love working out, but I don't give myself enough time. Any advice or experiences will be well received.
    Thanx

P.S. Any comments on the HCG drops. It's becoming a big thing in my community and wanted to know what people thought

In my own personal opinion, they are not worth it. They cost you an arm and a leg and no matter what you read it is incredibly dangerous on your body to only consume 500 calories a day (you won't see true results without doing it). It, also, is incredibly strict on what you can and can't eat.
    My friend took these against my wishes and actually became very sick. Also, even though they do promise 1-3 lbs lost a day, it will come back just as quick once you are off them.
    I cannot stress how much I am against these, but would never let people decide for their own, but if I can help one more person keep from them, I will.
    Believe me though, you can do it without them! :)
    Feel free to add me if you want, I know how hard it can be and how tempting these things sound.