Eating under my budget and still not losing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are very rude, there is no need to insult me, I'm only telling my progress so far. If I started a month or a year ago I could have more progress to tell, but this is after 1 day. I'm just being honest. You're being rude. How can you call something garbage if you have no experience with it? One day is better than none
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    You are very rude, there is no need to insult me, I'm only telling my progress so far. If I started a month or a year ago I could have more progress to tell, but this is after 1 day. I'm just being honest. You're being rude. How can you call something garbage if you have no experience with it? One day is better than none

Um. Because it is garbage and you're lying to yourself if you think that stuff had any relevance to a 1 day loss.

I gain 5 lbs in a day and lose it by the next day. Am I magic? Nope. It's called the human body.

I bet if you didn't take that supplement, kept a moderate deficit, and continued on your path you'd have the exact same results. Oh, except your wallet would be fuller
  • dtban
    Options
    Why ignore it? Do you have a negative experience with it you would like to share? If so, I'd love to hear it, as this is my second day on the product.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    14 to a 10 is amazing! Yes you should try taking measurements regularly. Go to this website, u can get all the info on how and when to properly measure. You can order the products directly through the website by clicking order now or if you sign up as an ambassador you pay $35 a year and then get your product for a wholesale price to save money and u can sell it to make money if u want. I ordered the plexus slim and acellorater plus.

reported.

And edited to take out the link so it's gone once the post is deleted.
  • dtban
    Options
    Omg this is supposed to be a site to support each other not be rude and bully eachother like the rest of society does to anyone with a weight issue.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Omg this is supposed to be a site to support each other not be rude and bully eachother like the rest of society does to anyone with a weight issue.

Nope. Not bullying.

From community guidelines:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.
  • dtban
    Options
    I dont sell it, and the girl asked where to get it so i told her...if someone said...where do I buy bananas? And I said go to sobeys they have the buy one get one free would you react the same way?
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    I dont sell it, and the girl asked where to get it so i told her...if someone said...where do I buy bananas? And I said go to sobeys they have the buy one get one free would you react the same way?

Except bananas aren't riddled with potential side effects and are aimed at scamming people out of their money from emotional knee jerk reactions for the desire to lose weight.

But they do sometimes wear pajamas.
  • dtban
    Options
    Ok the bananas in pajamas part was funny, but seriously everyone tries dozens or hundreds of ways to lose weight, I was only telling what I just started, my experience like everyone else does, I answered the girls question, thats it, people need to lay off me. I dont sell it, I haven't been doing it for years its as new to me as anyone trying a new diet or regimine or fad or whatever. I didn't come on here to be melicious or be insulated, so I should not be portrayed that way.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Ok the bananas in pajamas part was funny, but seriously everyone tries dozens or hundreds of ways to lose weight, I was only telling what I just started, my experience like everyone else does, I answered the girls question, thats it, people need to lay off me. I dont sell it, I haven't been doing it for years its as new to me as anyone trying a new diet or regimine or fad or whatever. I didn't come on here to be melicious or be insulated, so I should not be portrayed that way.

No one was trying to personally attack you. So I'm sorry you felt this way. There are scammers who come on here trying to sell this and other weight loss aids and if you typically look at the people who fight against it, it's a lot of people who've been on here for a long time with long standing success who only wish to help put people on the right path to success.

Supplements are unnecessary. Calorie deficit is key to weight loss. Most supplements come with a price. Whether it be just wasted money or damage to the body. The logic I think of is, I'd rather learn sustainable habits and take this slow and learn, than potentially mess myself up in the long run for a short - sighted goal.
  • dtban
    Options
    Thank you, I appreciate it....and not sure if you can tell from my ticker I lost 46 pounds on my own naturally before this.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Thank you, I appreciate it....and not sure if you can tell from my ticker I lost 46 pounds on my own naturally before this.

I can. I've lost 53 lbs, myself but I'm attempting to get my ticker to reflect my bulk (it looks wonky but meh!)

Why turn to supplements now then? When you know how it's done :P It does get harder, I'll admit. With less to lose, the margin for error lessens. Also, in regards to losing 1 lb in a day. Looking at things on a weekly basis is a better gauge of progress. I routinely gain and lose up to 3 lbs from one day to the next. So, to claim the product does anything based on a 1 day span isn't really a good measurement.