NSV!!!!

Options
Ok so only the severely obese will understand the joy in this NSV. Today I got into my jeep and realized that the gap between me and the steering wheel has increased by like 3 inches! About a month ago i noticed that there was finally a little gap and my tummy was no longer touching it but today I looked down for whatever reason and noticed that thegap had really grown!!! WHoohoo! Happy Dance!!! Looking forward to the day when I have to move my seat up!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Tamzy00
    Tamzy00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I completely understand your enthusiasm! The first time I really noticed a difference is when I could put my steering wheel down into normal position. For the last decade I had to keep it tilted to its highest point, now its two notches down to low. Like you, my next step is to move that seat forward, just a little longer! Keep up the good work. :)
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome! I know that feeling!
  • primdaisy
    primdaisy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all have impressive losses! Good job and keep up the good work. It's hard but worth the effort. You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOOO!!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! It is an amazing feelings! :)
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!! I know that feeling. And it gets even better when you go to a restaurant and can bodly request a BOOTH and not a table!! Congrats and keep working hard!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Get it girl!! I know that feeling. And it gets even better when you go to a restaurant and can bodly request a BOOTH and not a table!! Congrats and keep working hard!

OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! :):):)
  • jassnip
    jassnip Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this day. That's lovely. Keep working toward your goals.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this day. That's lovely. Keep working toward your goals.

Just remember every day is a new day and you will get there!:bigsmile:
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Very cool - congratulations!!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jen! That is a great NSV :)
  • Avadon
    Avadon Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job. I am still at that point. im looking forward to seeing that gap :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You've done a great job.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW,
    Just want to add my congratulations :flowerforyou: . AMAZING, Way to go. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Gooooood for you..wooo hoooo :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!!! :)