Dinner AND a Protein shake?

Options
So, I use Herbalife Rebuild. Its a protein shake for after a workout. Should I be eating less for dinner since I am working out after and drinking this shake?

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Meal timing is personal preference. Keep your caloric intake in a deficit and eat when you feel best. Don't even really need a protein shake unless you need help hitting your protein macro
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter, just stay inside your calorie goal and you will lose weight, the herbalife won't do anything to help.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter, just stay inside your calorie goal and you will lose weight, the herbalife won't do anything to help.

THIS
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not buy from a company that is dealing with multiple, world-wide lawsuits. Especially one that is selling food.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Does it fit your macros?

Also, herbalife is overpriced. Get a generic protein shake when you run out.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Meal timing is personal preference. Keep your caloric intake in a deficit and eat when you feel best. Don't even really need a protein shake unless you need help hitting your protein macro

Aye! I haven't used protein shakes and hit my protein goals.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not buy from a company that is dealing with multiple, world-wide lawsuits. Especially one that is selling food.

This is true.

OT-- are you using The Shocker on those donuts?!
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I drink a protein shake before bed. Its whatever miscellar casein is on sale at the time I need it. I just account for it with the rest of my meals.
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    I usually have a shake with my dinner, and I have a full meal.