It's Been Almost A Year...

Options
2»

Replies

• fatbegone85
    Options
    What a beauty! Thanks for posting this. The video was very inspirational!
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! Happy to inspire. ????
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Great job! You're an inspiration! Great video, too - BTW.
  • annenhie
    Options
    Great job! You're an inspiration! Great video, too - BTW.

Haha! Thanks... It took me more than an hour. Now I know the effort people put into their YouTube videos.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    That was a great story and video....................awesome job
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you look so healthy too! Can I ask how tall you are? We have very similar start weights and goals.
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful thread, and love that video! Like your T shirt says "That's AWESOME!".

I think the important messages to take away are that fitness is a lifestyle, lifelong pursuit, and that support is SO important. Seeing your fantastic "real life" support team and walking buddies, and knowing that you also have so much support on MFP and with Fitbit made the importance of a support system really hit home with me.

So glad you posted this. Congratulations on your success (you were already lovely, and now you look even more incredible), and thank you!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love this! I actually "wowed" at the photo of you on the suspension bridge. Fantastic effort and I bet the health improvements are incredible. :smile: Oh, and you look so beautiful in the striped dress and the shorts! Can't wait to wear nice clothes again too!
  • annenhie
    Options
    What an amazing transformation - you look so healthy too! Can I ask how tall you are? We have very similar start weights and goals.

I'm 5'4"
  • annenhie
    Options
    What a wonderful thread, and love that video! Like your T shirt says "That's AWESOME!".

I think the important messages to take away are that fitness is a lifestyle, lifelong pursuit, and that support is SO important. Seeing your fantastic "real life" support team and walking buddies, and knowing that you also have so much support on MFP and with Fitbit made the importance of a support system really hit home with me.

So glad you posted this. Congratulations on your success (you were already lovely, and now you look even more incredible), and thank you!

Thanks a lot. I was fortunate enough to have good friends and family who supported me. Although I must admit when I first started I kept it to myself because I felt like it is going to be another failed attempt to losing weight. But I'm happy MFP and Fitbit helped me.
  • annenhie
    Options
    I love this! I actually "wowed" at the photo of you on the suspension bridge. Fantastic effort and I bet the health improvements are incredible. :smile: Oh, and you look so beautiful in the striped dress and the shorts! Can't wait to wear nice clothes again too!

You can do it! ????
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    What a lovely video! Congratulations.
  • Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Options
    Tears....congrats on your success! You already look great but I bet you FEEL terrific! Thanks for the inspiration, we have the same goals. Keep it up.
  • annenhie
    Options
    Thank you lots guys!
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great video and great success! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!