sooo hungry

Options
Does anyone else eat all their calories but get those random hungry days. I've drunk a pint of water, cup of tea, eaten a carrot and now 2 ryvitta (after my calorie limit). Not sure how to shake this feeling :(

Replies

• rubbersoul84
    rubbersoul84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. When I am out of calories and having a hungry day I go for the protein. Egg beaters are a good go to. Filling and only 25 calories a serving. Laughing Cow wedges and babybels are good too. Air popped popcorn is good for those salty, crunchy cravings. If I go way over (can you say 4th of July?) I just start over the next day and cut a little for the rest of the week.

If you're constantly hungry you may need to look at your nutrition and make sure you're eating enough calories. I upped from 1200 (i know, don't start) to 1300 amd I'm losing while feeling satisfied.
  • invisiblelo
    invisiblelo Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! Glad I am not alone in feeling this tonight! I have upped my calories from 1200 to 1320 but I can't seem to satisfy my hunger tonight. It's not a craving for something sweet/salty/fatty, it's for ANYTHING that is capable of filling me up. I think a piece of toast would fill me up but it's a whole 100 calories. I know I'll feel better in the morning if I just stick this out tonight!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk.
  • invisiblelo
    Options
    Haha would love to but it's 23.15 here in the UK!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,706 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary today, I see your protein is quite low. I feel more satiated when I have more protein.
  • invisiblelo
    Options
    Yes, I think you are right! Good spot, think I will up my protein tomorrow and see if that makes a difference.