EMBARASSING!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• shastacrystal
    Options
    Fruit minus bananas cause they can bind you up. Cheese can do this as well.

Fiber One bars, FIBER in general and lots of H2O;)
  • Laurel9600
    Options
    Are you getting at least 25 g of fiber? Might want to try GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread (12 calories a slice) - highly recommended by Dr. Oz. They are called the appetite control cracker (it's true - recommend eating 5 a day) and great for providing the fiber you need to stay regular. I slather on red pepper hummus, laughing cow wedge or avacado slices for a delicious snack. These are not available in the city I live however it was quite easy to order online at www.branscripbread.com. I ordered a half case and thought it would be way too much but it was only 15 packages of 10 crackers each. :wink:
  • joeytroy
    Options
    Oh honey....I have lived that way my whole life....:blushing: ....UNTIL I discovered Fiber One. I have tried all the different types, but TRUST me when I tell you...the ORIGINAL kind (the one that looks like little sticks)....works wonders.... :love: I eat it EVERY morning with either blueberries or strawberries...and I am GUARANTEED results the next day....:wink: It might take a day or two to start working.....I hope it works for you.....:flowerforyou:
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend lots of fruits and veggies. Banana's are usually the one food that I can go to when I'm constipated and get relief within a few hours. Also any hot liquid will help move things through. A lot of people are only regular because of their morning coffee and don't realize it until they cut it out for "health" reasons. Coffee itself actually has some chemical properties that will help too. So, if you've recently cut out your morning coffee for a glass of water, add it back in and that should help too.