So how do you compare to the weight on your drivers license?

Options
It probably been about 20 years since I originally applied, and I know there is sometimes a bit of fudging on the weight ~ maybe 5-ish pounds. And only my address was updated when we moved 10 yrs. ago. But the weight was creeping on...

Finally today I remembered to check my drivers license and amazingly enough, today I actually weigh the same as on my license!

When I get to my goal weight I'm going to get that updated :)

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I always lied, drastically.

Age 16 my license said 160 or 165 lb...I weighed 220 or so.

Age 21 it said 190 and I weighed 230-ish.

Age 30 it said 220 and I weighed around 300.

Now I'm 37 and my current license was accurate last winter...190 lb...now I'm at 177.

In before the dozens of people saying "WHERE DO YOU LIVE!?! We don't have that on our licenses HERE!!!! OMG!!!" (happens every time...haha)
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    My state (FL) doesn't include weight on your license. I have a noticeably chubbier face in the photo though. I updated my license through the mail this year, but they kept the old photo. It will be a few years before I need to do it again.
  • MapDancer
    MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm in Maryland, but Delaware was the same. Maybe its become too personal to ask now..??
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    My driver's licence says 120, which I was probably lying about. I was most likely closer to 125 or 130. I'm now 108-ish. My face is a LOT leaner now than in the pic, and my hair about 6 inches longer. :)
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options

Now I'm 37 and my current license was accurate last winter...190 lb...now I'm at 177.

In before the dozens of people saying "WHERE DO YOU LIVE!?! We don't have that on our licenses HERE!!!! OMG!!!" (happens every time...haha)

You don't have address on your state license but you've got weight ?!! Hilarious! So if you get pulled over, the cop will not ask about your current address but will ask if the weight info is correct on your license!!!! hahahaha
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

You don't have address on your state license but you've got weight ?!! Hilarious! So if you get pulled over, the cop will not ask about your current address but will ask if the weight info is correct on your license!!!! hahahaha

Wha?

We have the address on ours.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Now I am lighter...=0)
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin has the weight on theirs.

I now weigh less then my license says. I like to put my college id and my DL side by side because the difference is huge! :)
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My weight doesn't show on mine so I never bothered to change it so it still says the weight I was when I was 17 lol. I am nowhere near that. I also didn't change my photo last year, just renewed it by mail. Looking at my pic I look very different now. I'm looking forward to the next time I need a new pic :) Should be at my goal weight by then. Either way, I will be getting a new pic lol.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I've never had a license for a state that includes weight (NJ, NY, FL). I did recently learn that I was half an inch taller than I previously thought (5'2.75"), so when I renewed my Florida drivers license last week, I rounded my height up to 5'3".
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have two drivers licences and neither of them have my weight on them.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Wha?

We have the address on ours.

English! Yay! The respondent read your post as "Were do you live, we don't have that on our DL here" as in we don't have where we live on our DL.

Cali requires it and I have always been relatively honest, but I am not paying to update it just cause I got fat.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I was actually accurate on mine, but I was 20 pounds lighter. And I don't really care. I'm happy where I am now and I looked good then too.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I'm 10ish Lbs lighter now. At my heaviest I was 20 Lbs heavier. It was an accurate weight when my license was issued. I have to renew every 8 years.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My weight is currently listed as five pounds lighter on my drivers license than I am, but I just renewed it a couple of weeks ago. I actually lost 40 some pounds between my last license and my new license I just got. On my old one, I had said 190 when I really weighed probably about 220 or so.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    CA drivers license has DOB, height, weight, eye and hair color, if corrective lenses are needed, address, and date that the DL was issued. My present wt is 4 lbs less of what is in the DL so it shows a slighter fuller face. No worries.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I didn't think it was listed on my DL, but there it is--125#. Ha, I haven't weighed that since high school (CW-146/147). Probably what I put down when I first got it, and never updated it. Not changing it until it's time to renew it to whatever is my current then. I do hope it's more than 125lbs, since I really don't care to be that thin again (I've got hips and bewbs now, lol late bloomer).
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ontario licenses don't have a weight (thank god)I got ID'd the other day (which...happy! Lol) and the guy asked me if the person on my license was the same person as me lol. My face has drastically changed.
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    hihi i used to lie a tiny bit, less than 10. I'm smaller now though so yay xD
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I think mine says 200lbs..and has...for basically forever. Even though I'm pretty sure when I got it replaced the last time I updated that, I was like 190..currently...I'm a lot more than that. Buuut. I don't care.