Drinking water...

Options
Does any one have a problem drinking water? I can't seem to drink enough water. Have tried most of all the flavoring nothing seems to taste good enough to drink all day long.

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    If you keep aiming to drink half of your body weight in water each day...it will become easier! It becomes a habit...I now always have a glass of water or a bottle with me wherever I am!

If you keep doing it, your body will become accustomed to drinking that water...and I find myself craving water now when I don't get enough.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    Like above, yes it does get easier. I drink 16oz with each meal and take sips between every bite. Works like a charm!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    it definitely does get easier. i started out not even drinking a glass of water a day. and it wasn't that I was drinking crappy things, I just wouldn't drink anything all day. but now I can drink 160 ounces (20 cups) a day no problem. just keep a big bottle of water next to you and fill it when it gets empty.
  • sexyjj
    Options
    have u tried those juice single packets? there are so many different flavors to choose from by different brands. the walmart brand is the cheapest.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,987 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you can't wait until you like water to start drinking......do it anyway.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    have you tried sparkling/carbonated water with fresh lime juice? Mmmmmmm! (add splenda to taste if you dont like sour :wink: )