Hello hello! :3

Options
Hi there! My name is Jenny, and I've gained around 30 pounds since transferring away from home to a new college. Before I came up, I spent 2-3 monthes focusing on my mental and physical health; I was 115.5 pounds, and pretty healthy! I cooked, I did yoga each night, and I tried to hit the gym now and then.

Since moving up, some personal events and the transition have caused me to fall both into old, unhealthy habits and lose interest in cooking, yoga, and being healthy.

Unfortunately, as someone who is more "skinny-fat" (high fat content, but short and with weight mostly in belly and behind so clothes can "hide" any squish) in an area that suffers from obesity and poor health, most people either tell me to 'eat more' or 'not worry so much'.

I want to find a place in this community for support as I try to be a healthier person again, one who can fit into her favorite summer dresses and not feel selfconscious of her body. I want to get stronger arms, and slim down areas that have gained extra cushion without muscle beneath! Mostly, I really DO want to fit my clothes again. I literally cannot afford to buy a new wardrobe :( and I want to feel happy when I see my reflection.

Nice to meet everyone! Let's go on our fitness journey together!

Replies

• hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    welcome to this site! I'm new myself but so far it is pretty great and I hope you enjoy it as well :)
  • Terraforcejenny
    Terraforcejenny Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :D I hope so too!