What’s your favourite 30-60 day challenge? Pics?

I’m currently doing the 30 day squat challenge, and I’m looking for another 30-60 day challenge to start once I finish this one. Any suggestions? Before and after pics would be really helpful too!!

Thanks 

Replies

• becomingbeautifultoday
    becomingbeautifultoday Posts: 131 Member
    Bump :)
  • mkjm84
    mkjm84 Posts: 10
    the 200 sit ups one is great: http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out. I was thinking of trying the 30 day shred, any advise on that one guys?
  • centaurizoe
    centaurizoe Posts: 115 Member
    I had results on the 30 day squat challenge, don't have any pics though. I'm thinking of doing it again, or at least trying to get back up to doing 150 squats daily...I stopped working out for four months after a surgery so just getting back to it now. Legs are still strong though!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    I'm currently doing the Little Black Dress challenge and Neila Ray's HIIT challenge. A variety of moves for each day and hence challenging and interesting.
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    The sit up one looks really good, I might give that a go!
  • mkjm84
    mkjm84 Posts: 10
    The sit-ups feel great, after a couple weeks you'll surprise yourself with how many you're getting through as they move up really gradually. Shred is great too, and the level 1 video is free on youtube.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Hit up Pinterest...They have tons. I usually print them out and keep in a notebook and try to do a couple of month.
  • laurengracegale
    laurengracegale Posts: 5 Member
    I'm halfway through the shred and love it, found things like the abs challenge just a bit boring. You can get all shred levels on youtube!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!