Best Sports Bra?

Options
My friend and I were playing tennis today and we were like wow our sports bras suck ....
Where do you girls get yours from?

Thanks in advance :)
ALSO, feel free to add me!

Replies

• amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I tried the new VS sport ... they blow! (they look great! but I don't want a meet and greet with the tatas) I oddly enough love the starchy feeling supper tight ones from target .they've gotten creative with the looks now too so they are cute-ish
  • ForestLove
    ForestLove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    http://www.enell.com/

Enell Sport. Hands down, the best sports bra. I am a well-endowed, large bosomed, busty gal (always have been even when thin, lucky me...) and a friend told me about these a few years back. They hold the girls in firmly!! I can jog, do sprints, jump rope in it with no discomfort or embarrassment.

It takes some getting used to breathing in it because it snugs them so tight that it almost constricts your rib cage some. But I find I take deeper breaths wearing it. Good for the oxygen in your blood. I love mine!

I got it at Fleet Feet. They will even help fit you of you need it. I will warn you there are about 15 hook and eye closures up the front, but so worth it! And yes it is as big as it looks in the photos!