Hello! Looking for random friends for grounding influence

Hi! I'm FatSpiderB*tch. I started out as a member on the site early in June, lost some weight, and then stopped logging and spun a little off the rails. I'm on here for the long haul now but I'm... SO IMPATIENT.

I know that's extremely stupid. I've overcome a lot of hurdles in the past month, I'm settling comfortably into a paleo diet and adding more exercise, etc. But a little over a year ago I was 110 pounds and I've been around 110-120 my entire adult life. The weight gain was mostly due to medication side effects and although I've been this big for around 6 months now I feel like I just can't stand to be this big any longer. Which leads to me undereating my calories and watching that 'In 5 weeks you should be X!' number like "Iiiiiiinteresting..."

I know that I need to be patient and I'm not going to quit just because I don't get fast results but it would be neat to have some random internet friends to share motivation/results/realistic expectations with. ;)

So add me random internet friends, I do not bite, troll, or discuss politics or religion.

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Yo, I can do random :) and damn no politics or religion but I thought that's what this site was about, clearly I'm in the wrong place *walks back out the door. See told you I was random and like to have conversations with myself haha
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Your story is like reading my own!
    I have about 30lb's to lose and have gained weight due to medication and operations etc... I also have been around 9-10 st my whole life, and now at age 44 I have put on the extra. I can also identify with your impatience!!!!
    Please feel free to add me as a friend,.............and that goes for everyone. The more the merrier as far as i am concerned :)
  • I'm new too! I don't
    Have any friends yet