who would of thought.....

stargazgal
stargazgal Posts: 93 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
that yoga would be such a challenging work out. Now...it wasnt my usual sweating, heart beating out of my chest...blood pumping, face red, can hardely breathe workout! But...it sure did work muscles that I had forgotten about! It will def be a nice addition to my weekly routine. yeah..i finally tried it! :)

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Do you know how to tell if a work out (besides cardio) is a good one? how you feel the NEXT day!! :)
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Yoga is a great addition to any workout! It helps lengthen your muscles and you may notice yourself losing weight quicker! Yoga is great for every body and every body type!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I thought I was going to DIE doing P90x yoga. The next day, I did.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Do you know how to tell if a work out (besides cardio) is a good one? how you feel the NEXT day!! :)

Even better, how you feel the 2nd and 3rd day! (the major soreness happens then)
  • yes. i'm moving into day 2 after my first mat pilates class and it hurts to laugh.

i was so disappointed last night when i spent an hour in that class and burned < 200 calories. I thought I'd never do that class again. WOW OH WOW. i underestimated that work out BIG time!
This discussion has been closed.