I could use more friends please

Options
2»

Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends - feel free to add me anyone! :)
    The more the merrier! :happy:
  • Gholmar
    Gholmar Posts: 37
    Options
    I get by with a little help from my friends. All, feel free to add!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love connecting with others. Feel free to add me! :0) \o/
  • HOTMAMANDESQUISE
    Options
    I am brad new, been doing this for three weeks, dont know how to send friend request..help! :-)
  • kimmy27848
    kimmy27848 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and friend me!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I could always do with friends! I am active and encouraging! Add me if you like!
  • ejohnson_ar
    ejohnson_ar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We could all use more support. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Also new around here, have made a few awesome friends already but could always use more. FR Sent. Anyone else, feel free to add.
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Always open to new friends :) add me if you'd like
  • grannysask
    grannysask Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've just started again after a year. I gained weight back and am now trying to loose 25 - 30 lbs. You've done amazing!!!

Shauna
  • zetsubou
    zetsubou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I could also use some more active friends ^_^ Sent you a request~
  • Stephen318
    Stephen318 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well I am back on mfp and looking to get this done and maintain
  • grannykaren57
    Options
    Hello! I too am new .. 15 days so far.. One can never have too many MFP supporters on here.. Feel free to add me!
  • buffalospiritdancer1
    Options
    Active member here. (My counter is 4 days, actually been here 31.) Add me if you would like, or anyone for that matter. Can always use new friends!
  • plattfitness
    plattfitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have just stated using MFP seriously. I'd love to make some friends to help motivate me ... hold me accountable and I'll do the same for you. 39 year old teacher in NY, married, 2 young sons. Please add me!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Who couldn't use more friends and encouragement! I've been back for about 11 days and am loving the new friends I have made. Today when I logged in my timeline was filled with upbeat and positive stories...I love that! Anyone can feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey!
  • brandeka
    brandeka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would love to become your friend. Feel free to add me, I need all the support and encouragement I can get.
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me as long as you comment in the news feed and try to show up each day! :smile:
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends here too! Please feel free to add me. :)