New Friends Needed

Options
Hey Everyone,

I started MFP and joined the gym yesterday. I'm tired of being overweight and it's time to take control. I'm looking for supportive friends :-) By the way my name is Kara and I'm 28- will be 29 in a couple of weeks. I definitely need help staying on track!

Thanks everyone!
Kara

Replies

• tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm also turning 29 in a couple weeks! You can add me :)
  • zetsubou
    zetsubou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;-)
  • rebeccaisafish
    rebeccaisafish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm 24 and just trying to get healthy, and want to lose some weight to ease the athritis in my knees (nothing makes you feel old quite like having athritis in your twenties.)
  • mariemoomoo
    Options
    Hi!
    Just started yesterday too!
    Feel free to add me :)
    x
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • yellowguinea
    Options
    Hi,

I'm pretty new to MFP too; I did it a while ago and it worked really well but I got complacent and pounds started to pile on again. This time I want to get down to my goal weight and stay there and stop putting myself through this repetitive cycle on weight gain and then weight loss!

I'm 25, from the UK and would love to have some new friends on here so please feel free to add me too. :)

Caroline
  • CraiggyBear
    CraiggyBear Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on joining the gym and getting started, you'll do great!

Anyone can feel free to add me if you like :)
  • monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm 24 and been here for about a month. Looking to drop about 50 pounds total. Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I started MFP and joined the gym yesterday. I'm tired of being overweight and it's time to take control. I'm looking for supportive friends :-) By the way my name is Kara and I'm 28- will be 29 in a couple of weeks. I definitely need help staying on track!

Thanks everyone!
    Kara

Sending you a FR... My name is Kara and I work in Dallas Tx.. I live bout 20minutes south of dallas!!! and I just turned 29 in March.. I don't go to the gym but I do work out either at my house or I go running...
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can do this.
    Good luck to you.
  • Chelseapretorius
    Chelseapretorius Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • gretchenk77
    Options
    I actually started using this app about a year ago. I did great for a while and then, as others have mentioned, I got complacent and gained back about half of what I lost. So I'm trying again, this time with some actual exercise tossed into the mix. Would love to have some more people on my friends list who understand the struggle with staying on track.

Tossing out some friend requests. Feel free to add me, too. :)
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting up again also. First time on the site however. Just hitting 30 this year in novemeber and I can't quite eat like I used to haha. I use the app a couple years ago and got to my goal with no problems at all. However I went back to my old ways and now I have to do it all over again. Except this time for good! It would be nice to have some friends for encouragement this time around. I would love to hear from some of you .
  • kirberry7
    kirberry7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a public diary if you're into seeing what other people are eating hehe
  • schember_rex
    schember_rex Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Way to go joining a gym and starting MFP. I log everyday feel free to add
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    You can do this.
    Good luck to you.
  • JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, anyone for that fact, I like being able to see how well others are doing, it helps encourage me
  • demmie422
    demmie422 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! feel free to add me. I am on day 4 first time I ever did this. Will be turning a year older in December and I want to be my best then. Have 30 kg to lose till my absolute best goal weight and want to get there in the five months I have left! Need friends I have a public diary and will stay very active and on board with everyone!

Am doing JM 30 day shred this month. Day four and going strong!