Breakfast: Egg and Oatmeal free Ideas needed

Options
2»

Replies

• Uprightwolf
    Options
    Here are some favorites:

sliced tomato, couple ounces of sharp cheddar slices, and a slice of whole grain bread/roll toasted. wash down with coffee.

toasted wheat with raspberry all fruit jam and sliced bananas on top. with coffee, of course.

smoothie/ fruit drink made with whole peach; skin and all, some fruit juice or water, few squeezes of lemon or lime and lots of ice. hold the coffee.

the toast/banana/jam combo is a Wolf family favorite in its third generation.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    LOVE my cottage cheese with fruit!!!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese & fruit

Greek yogurt
    -with fruit
    -with cinnamon & sweetener of choice
    -with cocoa powder & sweetener of choice
    -peanut butter

Protein shake
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potato or Pumpkin Pancakes

100 grams of baked mashed sweet potato (or pumpkin pie filling - whichever you desire)
    1 scoop of whey protein
    2 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp nutmeg
    1/2 tsp baking soda
    3 egg whites

Mix all ingredients, cook on griddle

yields 2 pancakes

top with whatever sounds good!
    Totally stealing this.
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Ham or canadian bacon on top of a baked sweet potato with a little butter and some toasted Ezekiel bread on the side. Round it out with yogurt, milk or cheese if you have the calories.
  • ketoambahh
    ketoambahh Posts: 67
    Options
    bacon.jpg
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    my go-to breakfast is pretty much i take 1/2 or a whole avocado, mash it up, add a little lemon or lime juice and some salt and pepper, spread that on toast or crumpets. sometimes i add sliced veggies and peppers on top too. i have that and a small pot of coffee with added soy/almond/dairy milk (depends on my mood and what we have in the house) and that's about it. it's simple, delicious, and filling.