I am ready for change! Need motivators :)

Options
Hello friends! I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I've had periods where I lose weight with dieting and exercise but then I get lazy and gain it all back. This time I weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life!

Here's a little background... I had a baby almost 2 years ago, I'm a single mom, and lost my motivation for living a healthy life. I used to teach Zumba 7 days a week and was probably in the best shape of my life before I got pregnant. I really wish I could find that person again because she has left and can't be found. Being a single parent, it's hard to incorporate gym time as I feel guilty leaving him for an extra hour for me to work out. I want something that we can do together. I've tried doing Zumba at home but my son wants my attention so that has failed. I've tried going for walks but am afraid of the mosquitoes (West Nile) biting my son and I. Reading this back it sounds like I just have a TON of excuses.

Please tell me there are others that struggle like me? I'm so upset that I've let it go this far. But, I think with this site and motivation I can get healthy again for me and my son!!! I welcome any advice, suggestions, or buddies who want to lose weight together!!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jodiklein33
    jodiklein33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I too am the Momma to a 2 year old. Would love to join together and support and motivate each other!
  • Royolin
    Royolin Posts: 1
    Options
    I would work out with you together we will lose weight and possibly live a happy life together.
  • daisylenora
    daisylenora Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like ^.~"