Looking for friends to help support one another!

Options
miacara1
miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
Hi all. I've tried MFP a couple times but never really stuck to it. This time I am completely determined to do this this!!! Lets help to motivate one another and share our strengths and weaknesses. I always love to here suggestions, experiences, etc.

xo-

April

Replies

• megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi April,

I am also just starting. Feel free to add me :)
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on pretty much every day! =)
  • ComingUntrue
    ComingUntrue Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. I'll add ya!
  • rossiedavis35
    rossiedavis35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Rossie. I started yesterday 7-15-14. I want to wish you good-luck.
  • legaljess
    legaljess Posts: 4
    Options
    I have had 2 setbacks Monday and Tuesday, Monday my hubby left for the airport at 5a so I couldn't go to gym and Tuesday I had to run an errand that morning for our business, Today I was determined to go so I went and had a great time!
  • IlithyaUK
    IlithyaUK Posts: 12
    Options
    I sent you an add, I started just over a week ago so still learning but looking for more people to help support each other and share our success! x
  • miacara1
    miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...This is great..this is what I need!!!
  • kruthardt
    kruthardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also! It is so helpful to have support from others. Good luck on your journey. :-)
  • nooroo31
    nooroo31 Posts: 1
    Options
    my name is Noor and I started today as well, i also need some motivation. Good luck all
  • Carolh70
    Carolh70 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi April. My name is Carol. I just signed up as well could really use some advice.....Please feel free to add me. Good Luck!!
  • walker306
    walker306 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and would love to support others and hopefully receive it too! I have failed sooo many diets, I really want this one to work!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just started back a little over a week ago. Anyone can feel free to add me. We all need support and the more the merrier! Good luck on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • anewashley
    anewashley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd also love some support in sticking to this! I'm going to Europe in September and am determined to lose 10 pounds!
  • Racheywong
    Racheywong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me, we can all encourage each other???? i had a baby 15 weeks ago and in finding it hard to fight the flab!
  • marcinirl
    marcinirl Posts: 4
    Options
    hi,just start today im happy to join you. :flowerforyou:
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm always on and love to help others :D
  • aruiz1286
    aruiz1286 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :)
    In the last 2 years I've lost 122lbs with MFP (then gained some back ugh) and am now trying to get the last 40 off...it's like starting over. I'd love to add you and join in a group support thing!
  • MrsBB521
    MrsBB521 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! You can add me, I'm looking for motivation as well :)
  • Aisling1966
    Options
    Add me, add me!!! I'm looking for friends, too. I just started and would love to share the journey! :flowerforyou:
  • bhavikmodi779
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm ready to make a change.