150+ to lose in total? Come on in!

Options

Replies

• Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new here, only joined a few days ago.

I started my lifestyle change only 2 weeks ago and have alot to lose.

SW:298
    CW:291
    GW:168

It would be great if we could all support each other through our journey, good and bad :smile:
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this. I just joined MFP, but I have been working on some lifestyle changes for the last few months. I am 6'3, but my numbers are still way too high for my height.

SW: 441
    CW: 415
    GW: 260

I feel that support like this is probably just what we need.
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I started my weight loss two years ago. My SW - 325 My CW -237
  • polkadotsandspiders
    Options
    I didn't think I'd find many people in the same boat as me but it looks like I found my people!
    I am just starting both on MFP as well as my weight loss journey!
    Excited to be here and happy to see people that will understand and relate.
  • npnorris
    npnorris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I have been logging in myfitnesspal since January, so I'm not a newbie, but this forum stuff is new to me; I am however very interested to see this group! I have been struggling with weight issues for years; so far by logging and improving my fitness level (easy to do since it used to be zero :) ) I have gone from 316 to 258, with 110 or so to go..,.,seems like a long way still, so I look forward to having friends to share the journey with. Thanks for setting up this group!!
  • curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm at 231 and I started in May at 246. I want to get down to a ballpark 148. I still have a lot to loose, like 80 pounds. I'm with you on this. We can do it.
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am very excited that there's more people who have similar goals! It feels great.

I know we can all reach our goals, but having support really helps.
  • trumpetsk
    trumpetsk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Natalie and I started using this when I got some bad news from a doctor.
    I have to lose around 200 pounds in total.
    SW: 382.5
    CW: 381.0
    GW: 182.5

Please feel free to add me I could really use the motivation and support
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,I'm Cheryl. Started June 5th, 2014
    SW 313
    CW 290
    GW 180 for now,(probably 20 more ), we'll see.

I could use some friends on here.
  • 0trish8
    0trish8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    well I have been on this for about a year and I am 63, My top weight was 298 then I got to 260, I am back up to 281 and need to lose the weight. My body hurts from arthritis and its hard to get around with my grandchildren. I had a bad last 8 months with the death of my mother at age 98. She was in good health for her age and still lived alone but her heart gave out. My husband aND I lived at her house for 7 months going through 67 years of memory. Well the comfort food went with it so I am really needing support to get back on track. I am so impressed with the results that I have read on this site. I am back to exercising too.
  • krump2buck
    krump2buck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, glad I found a group like this. Feel free to add me! just started today and made an account. I've always been a big guy and most people don't realize how big I am since I don't look it. Really want to stay focused and loose the wright.

SW: 344
    GW: 225

Could def use some motivation and pointers!
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW: 348lbs
    CW: 304lbs
    UGW: 174lbs
    174lbs to lose in total
    130lbs left to lose!

Very similar to many of you here! I'm going add several of you now. ^_^ Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • cyntmorg
    cyntmorg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    SW 280
    CW 264
    GW 140
    I can use all of the help I can get to stay motivated and not just give up yet again.
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the responses! I can't believe there's others who are on the same boat as I am! I'm glad to have found you.

I decided to make a group, I've wanted to but didn't think there would be others, now that I know that there's people who have similar goals, I did it:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22594-150-to-lose

Feel free to join, or don't, doesn't matter. I appreciate the responses and those who are interested in mutual support. I will do my best to support each and every one of you that has added me :flowerforyou:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm not brave enough to post my starting and current weights yet, but ultimately, I need to lose about 190 pounds total. So far, I'd lost 75, but gained back about 25, trying to get it back together. So, about 140 left to go! Add me!
  • tillycrooke
    tillycrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm right at the end of my journey, I've lost 166 lbs, I just want to wish you luck and say you really can do it, just take one day at a time and pick yourself up when you fall down, oh and be kind to yourself, firm but kind.
  • ameliadlt
    ameliadlt Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 34 in california. work in public ed. I'm coming back to mfp after losing 70 and regaining 50lbs.

sw: 340
    cw: 323
    goal: health/180ish

Feel free to add me.
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, in a similar situation to a lot of you ladies - always happy to make new friends :)

SW: 361
    CW: 294
    GW: 175

And to those who are starting out on their journey, keep the faith! We got this :heart:
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I have been here a while on and off

SW: 419lbs
    CW: 387.3lbs
    UGW: 200lbs
    Total lost so far: 31.7
    219 lbs to lose in total.
    187.3 lbs left to lose
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love encouraging others Getting healthy it is a passion for me and I'm eager to share what I know.

Feel free to add me

Motivation is a two way street :bigsmile: