UGH DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS

Options
2»

Replies

• AlliSteff
    AlliSteff Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love the jelly filled ones. I'm going to eat a whole box when I go back to the east coast in September!

Those are my favorite. If I really want one, I go in and buy 1...then I can't go crazy
  • htrombleyl
    htrombleyl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was a manager for Wawa. Imagine being stuck there all day. The only good thing was that I never got a lunch break. The bad part was that I had a 45 min commute. It is truly amazing what you can manage to eat while driving :)
  • DarkMoon30
    DarkMoon30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love the jelly filled ones. I'm going to eat a whole box when I go back to the east coast in September!

you're making me hungry :tongue:
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good thing they make them now in some giant factory and freeze them and just defrost them at your local store, because if donuts there tasted the way they did 20 years ago, I could never have had a chance to lose my 60 pounds I have.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Today was treat day at work. Someone brought in a whole box of munchkins and I wasn't hungry but I ate like...6 anyway. I've been doing so good, and now the sugar is effecting me so negatively. I have a headache and I'm so sleepy...but I want more. GRRR Why do our bodies do this to us? I'm venting. Also logged those munchkins so I know I have to do better tomorrow. I just need some encouragement right now :(

I believe this is a crucial piece of the success puzzle, and vastly underrated by beginners. Too many people believe that a slip has ruined everything. In fact it can be the beginning of everything, and logging it is part of the solution.

Logging after a binge is a way of turning failure into success.
    Logging your failure is facing up to reality instead of sweeping it under the rug.
    Logging after losing control is a way of regaining control.
    When I go crazy binging, logging turns me back toward sanity.
    Logging is my way of looking in the mirror and saying "I can count on you!"

Hurray, hurray, hurray! Three cheers for always telling yourself the truth!
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had a boston crème today, logged it and loved it! Every once in a while I love some DD :)
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I need to stop reading this post. I just got drool all over my key board.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Donuts??? I love donuts!
    With everyone else here, log it and move on. It's really no biggie, just one little day.
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Munchkins are about the greatest thing ever. Too bad I only get to enjoy them every few years since moving to the West Coast where people don't know the greatness of DD.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Someone sent me a gift card for Dunkin Donuts. I'm gonna walk there on Saturday and get something. I was thinking this thread was from more than a month ago. Man, my days must really be dragging.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    YOur thread (that belongs in food and nutrition) is caulkblocking my RANT thread and so ....

......REPORTED!

DISCLAIMER: This fantastical abuse of ellipses brought to you by MCD> I do wut I wont!