IIFYMama!

Options
fivethreeone
fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
Hi everyone!

I'm a mom of six adorable rugrats and just discovered the magic of IIFYM! I'd love support from other IIFYMamas!! Let's do this!

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'll support you, but you have to make me sandwiches. Crusts removed of course...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'll support you, too, but only if you'll take my toys away when it's my bedtime. I'll do the same for you. :flowerforyou:
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'll support you, too, but only if you'll take my toys away when it's my bedtime. I'll do the same for you. :flowerforyou:

Like action figures?
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to add you! I do IIFYM and 5/3/1.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Like action figures?

Mainly my cell phone, so I'll quit playing on mfp. I think my mom gave away all my Batman action figures. :cry:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Um. You're amazing and beautiful and I believe in the magic of Wendler (phone wanted me to autocorrect to weiner) and iifym. If you send me a request or want mine. I'd love you long time. I've got two crazy boys, myself :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Um. You're amazing and beautiful and I believe in the magic of Wendler (phone wanted me to autocorrect to weiner) and iifym. If you send me a request or want mine. I'd love you long time. I've got two crazy boys, myself :flowerforyou:

I would've loved you for wiener.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

Was so close. I also read your reply as would've loved your weiner.

I bought some hot dogs to cook out this weekend. You're welcome anytime :laugh:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

hmm that's odd. Bedtime is when I usually get the toys out, bot put them away.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Was so close. I also read your reply as would've loved your weiner.

I bought some hot dogs to cook out this weekend. You're welcome anytime :laugh:

Well, that too. :wink: And yay! :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

hmm that's odd. Bedtime is when I usually get the toys out, bot put them away.

So basically you're an enabler. That's not being supportive! That said...

tumblr_li9zsskofj1qz6g3w_zps96ff1c88.gif
  • snapdragon1231
    snapdragon1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am discovering this too sending request!