Where are all of the Texans?

Options

Replies

• Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Options
    BTW if anyone has heard of the Hotter N Hell bike race, the largest one day endurance cycling event in the country, well it is being held in Wichita Falls. Being a cyclist, I would also love to add cycling friends.
  • FITNESSSLW35
    FITNESSSLW35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I live in Burleson, Texas near Fort Worth. What is happening homie! :laugh:
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Lake Texoma area feel free to add me. I'm starting my journey over for the last time to lose 100 pounds the right way.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    As a Californian, I hope they are all in Texas--and stay there. :laugh:
    Well I'm not from California OR Texas, but I live in southern Calif now and have lived in San Antonio. I absolutely loved the friendly laid back atmosphere there over the (sometimes) shallowness here. Op, you can add me if you wish. My mom is retired in San Antonio now, and I will be going back to my adopted home to see her in a couple weeks.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

We are. And we plan to. Texas is the best country in the world.

This^^^ Born and raised in Texas, originally from the Panhandle now living in Houston, tx

Also originally from the Panhandle and now living in Houston! Where in the Panhandle and what part of Houston are you in?

do I have to say?? lol

I'm from Lubbock
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not from California OR Texas, but I live in southern Calif now and have lived in San Antonio. I absolutely loved the friendly laid back atmosphere there over the (sometimes) shallowness here. Op, you can add me if you wish. My mom is retired in San Antonio now, and I will be going back to my adopted home to see her in a couple weeks.

I love the fiestas in San Antonio--it was soooo much fun this year! I think its wonderful how the whole city basically shuts down to party, the food is fantastic too!
  • lbpears
    lbpears Posts: 40 Member
    Options

We are. And we plan to. Texas is the best country in the world.

This^^^ Born and raised in Texas, originally from the Panhandle now living in Houston, tx

Also originally from the Panhandle and now living in Houston! Where in the Panhandle and what part of Houston are you in?

do I have to say?? lol

I'm from Lubbock

Lol...I went to college in Lubbock. I grew up in a super small town north of Amarillo.
  • lbpears
    lbpears Posts: 40 Member
    Options

I love San Antonio. Such a cool city. I'm going there tomorrow to spend the weekend!
  • Agent__J
    Options
    I love San Antonnio, the river walk, love it there during Christmas.
  • elimyrose
    elimyrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX checking in :bigsmile:
  • lvGokul
    lvGokul Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a Texan and I'm in california. Muaha
  • jgray14321
    jgray14321 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX as well!
  • jimmyn6
    jimmyn6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Houston, TX... only the best. lol
  • aldousmom
    aldousmom Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    BTW if anyone has heard of the Hotter N Hell bike race, the largest one day endurance cycling event in the country, well it is being held in Wichita Falls. Being a cyclist, I would also love to add cycling friends.

Is there a running event at this,as well, or is that another race?
  • RawIndian
    RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am from North Texas...more specifically Allen.
  • Agent__J
    Options

They also have a 10K and half marathon on Sunday. I am training for the Triple Threat, mountain bike race Friday, 100 mile endurance ride Saturday, half marathon Sunday
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options

I love the fiestas in San Antonio--it was soooo much fun this year! I think its wonderful how the whole city basically shuts down to party, the food is fantastic too!
    Being San Antonio, we all called it "Mexican Mardi gras". I so miss sweet tea and breakfast tacos.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

It's just a bike race. As far as I know they don't have any corresponding running events and I lived there for quite a few years.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Houston, Checking in.
  • bdjncox
    bdjncox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mckinney, Tx - feel free to add me.