20lbs or so left.....

Options
So I've been on this journey for a while now. Before MFP I lost about 30lbs through calorie restriction alone. Then I joined here about a year and a half ago and have lost another 30 (almost) with exercise and calorie counting. Now I'm at my last 20 (or so) and I've been pretty much maintaining for the last 4 or 5 months. My body is so different from when I started this journey (I've gone down 4 sizes and still can't believe I wear a medium :noway: ) and for the first time I'm actually pretty content with my weight. But now I'm ready to go for the last leg, really buckle down and get back into the swing of exercise. I know the last 20 are always the hardest and I'm hoping that there are plenty of people on here that are in the same situation as I am and need to re-motivate as well!

Looking forward to maintenance for life! :drinker:

Replies

• funnygirl0940
    Options
    I'm there with you. I need to lose 14.5 pounds and have been stuck but still going for it. Yesterday I had my high calorie day, about 1800+ calories and today I'm going to limit myself to 1200. Also have a hard workout a head of me this a.m. I average 1400 calories. You can do it! I fit into most of my clothes so I totally understand.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've only been on mfp and losing for about 4 months but I too am down to the last 20 (17 actually). It is getting tougher b/c I am content. I've had 3 kids in the last 10 years and been up, down and all over the place weight wise. This is the closest to "healthy" and steady my weight has been for what seems like an eternity. First time my rear has seen a size 10 since high school and I love it! Medium does seem surreal, doesn't it? :) Sending a freind request... God bless!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    It really is hard when you are pretty content with where you are. But I know I'll feel even better when I get to where I want to be. :happy:
  • Darkling
    Options
    Definately need to get on board with this.