Protien/Power bars

Options
Adpalangi
Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
What's your favorite?

How does yours fit into your days nutrition diary?

I've tried a lot of different ones and haven't come up what I want, all in one bar, lol. Did try a zone bar today, can't remember what it ran high in, but it seems all the different ones out there, you pay in your fats, sugars to get if your lucky 10 grams of protien.

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are my favorite for macros vs calories.
  • shadesof66
    shadesof66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars - by far the best for protein..vs non-carb carbs..lol...one a day to up the protein macro..
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    +1 on Quest. 20gm of protein, less than 200 cals. Heaps of different flavours.

I usually have one a day as a sweet treat.
  • kazzsj0urney
    Options
    i like quest bars too :)
  • lostemt
    lostemt Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    +1 on Quest. 20gm of protein, less than 200 cals. Heaps of different flavours.

I usually have one a day as a sweet treat.

I could not agree more and I love them. Also warm them up the micro for like 10 sec and they are soooooooooooooo gooooooodddd:love:
  • FrancescaWebb
    FrancescaWebb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Quest FTW! Apple pie is my fave.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Quest bars have been my favorite so far. Delicious flavors. My local store is the only place so far I have found them and they only ever order chocolate brownie, which I love with a TBSP of peanut butter as frosting.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein is my favourite. 20-21g of protein depending on flavour and they range from 180-210 calories each.
    Tasty as well.
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    PS. The cheapest place to buy Quest online is at iherb.com
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow y'all. Thanks do much for the replies. And amazingly almost all were for Quest. I haven't tried that one before, but I will be going toTrader Joes and Wegmens looking for them. Don't recognize seeing them anywhere.
    Can they be found anywhere special or just local supermarket? I am gonna check online in afew mins.
    Thanks again!
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I think Quest bars have a nasty after taste....even when you microwave them. I like Think Thin Protein bars. A little higher in carbs than Quest but the same amount of protein and they don't taste like a bunch of chemicals.
  • charlieibeling
    charlieibeling Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    quest bars. end of thread
  • ClinicalTrial
    ClinicalTrial Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    quest bars. end of thread

Not before I chime in.

QUEST!
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Another for Quest bars.
  • benjama7
    benjama7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PS. The cheapest place to buy Quest online is at iherb.com

Maybe if you need them shipped internationally. AllStarHealth.com is the cheapest I can find (and they're generally the cheapest for most protein powders too).
  • rhodieridge13
    rhodieridge13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are the best bars out there calorie/flavor wise. I get mine at GNC and they are usually on sale buy one get one off (the box) or buy 3 bars get the fourth free. But check around.
    I've tried all the other bars mentioned on this thread, I found them to be nasty tasting.
    You are bound to find a flavor you like with the quest bars. I have one I particularly like if I want something sweet (cookies & cream) or banana nut if I'm just looking to add protein for the day.
    Good luck in what you decide.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Daryl's all natural protein bars. I like Quest, but the fibre in them messes with my blood sugars, so I have to be careful when I eat them.
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I really like the Life Choice protein bars (I get them at Wal-Mart). The peanut butter are yummy, and the fudge graham are often dessert for me....soooo good!
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Pure Protein is my favourite. 20-21g of protein depending on flavour and they range from 180-210 calories each.
    Tasty as well.

I agree with the Pure Protein, Pretty good macros, price is good and you can get it at your local Walmart.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If you live next to a Giant Eagle market they also sell Quest Bars.