WRITE IT DOWN!!!

Options
I picked up a Weight Loss Journal from Barnes and Noble that also helps me track my progress....it real helpful because I can physically read and see that it's working. Try it out.$14.95 at B & N.

Replies

• nubreeze33
    Options
    Great idea! I may have to try that one. I like recording everything here, but that's not a bad idea having a book to record it all in.
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I bought a small notebook that I use to write everything down in (I keep it in my purse and ALL times). It has been the most helpful when I am out and about and can't get to a computer. I can write everything I ate and then look up the nutrition info. later, plus with it ALWAYS being with me it makes me feel like I'm actually holding myself accountable. :smile:
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's what this site is for, writing it down and keeping accountable. Amazing what is does when you see it in print. :flowerforyou:
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    I keep a jounal also. Was just thinking that I was going to stop the hand written one. Seeing it in black n white anytime does help. The true key is to log everything you eat, even if it is just one rolo, log it; be accountable.
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ has an iPhone MFP app that I carry around with me everywhere. I do write down my exercise daily, though. I don't log my exercise until the end of the day and then close out my food diary. It keeps me accountable since I don't eat but 100-200 of my exercise calories. Whatever works for ya....DO IT!
  • veteranrob1973
    Options
    I have the MFP App as well, but it's like the mail, It's nice to get an e-mail but its especially nice to get a handwritten letter. IMO, focusing on your goals and taking the time to research and write down the claories and exercise you do helps to reassure and remind you of why you started this in the first place. I have no doubt everyone has their own querk of how they track things...as long as it works for you right?