Water Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I will never as long as I live comprehend how some people are able to consume so much liquid. But I do know that drinking water doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with losing weight. You csn't stand in the shower and wash off fat, either.
  • anewstart1011
    anewstart1011 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of water to stay healthy and hydrated. I usually drink between 12-15 cups of water or I am thirsty. I really only drink water and ice tea.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I will never as long as I live comprehend how some people are able to consume so much liquid. But I do know that drinking water doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with losing weight. You csn't stand in the shower and wash off fat, either.

Pardon me if i misread this reply, but how on earth does drinking water equate "taking shower"?
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Simply that "drinking water helps you lose weight" is as valid as "you can wash the fat off by standing.under the shower."
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Simply that "drinking water helps you lose weight" is as valid as "you can wash the fat off by standing.under the shower."

Not true, water helps your body run properly. It helps figure out the mix signals of thrust and hunger. There is many reasons that just drinking water will help lose weight.
  • poohbah4
    poohbah4 Posts: 127
    Options
    If your kidneys are functioning properly, that shouldn't be a problem.
  • albayin
    Options
    If your kidneys are functioning properly, that shouldn't be a problem.

as far as I understand, drinking adequate amount of water promotes kidney function. but I could be wrong.
  • albayin
    Options
    this sounds something taking out of context to me.