What weightloss programs/devices do you use?

Options
Besides MyFitnessPal, I'm religiously attached to the Runtastic apps. They've been so fun and efficient in improving my strength training. I also have a yoga app which I have yet to try. As for devices, I'm a Fitbit gal and have the Flex & Aria scale!

What are some of your weightloss tools?

Replies

• drearewal
    drearewal Posts: 23
    Options
    Bump. :)
  • sarahchimoon
    sarahchimoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit flex so just learning how to use it. I also use the runtastic apps and endomondo, i used to use nike+ religiously but i'm not running at the moment so its gone on the back burner for now.
  • Cait_G
    Cait_G Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on pinterest all the time and have saved a ton of nutritious meals and recipes, workout plans and routines, etc. I've downloaded a ton of free/cheap books about weight loss, fitness, health, and nutrition on my kindle (and even if you don't have a kindle you can still download the app on phone or computer).

What's the yoga app you use??
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I use MFP to keep track of my food intake plus I use Nike+ everyday to run with.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    MFP
    Runkeeper
    Nike+
    Nike Training Club (app)
    Fitness Blender (website)
    New Balance N4 HRM
    Fitbit Zip
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    MFP
    Pacer
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Devices:
    Fitbit Flex
    Heart Rate Monitor (not used as much since I got a fitbit)

Apps:
    MFP
    Fitbit
    Zombies,Run!
    Zombies,Run! 5k Training
    AchieveMint (if your in the US, this app connects with Fitbit and your steps earn you points towards a $50 virtual visa)
    Nexercise (earn points for tracking workouts...points can be used on Amazon gift cards and other stuff)
    Walgreens Balance Rewards step program (syncs with fitbit...steps earn you points towards balance rewards that you can use in-store to pay for merchandise)
  • drearewal
    drearewal Posts: 23
    Options
    What's the yoga app you use??

I have Daily Yoga! I have a workout schedule I'm trying out, so Sundays are going to be my yoga days. :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I use MapMyFitness, The Walk, and recently Zombies Run!

I also like Nexercise because I'm a gamer who loves the idea of earning experience points and medals.
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I am in love with my Ozeri digital food scale. I love that lil bugger. It's so light and fits in my drawer or lives on my coffeemaker - just little. And it makes my life easier. My husband thinks I'm silly because I weigh every little thing but it's FUN. What can I say. I'm a cheap date.
  • RodneyAshley
    Options
    Weight Watchers, Fitocracy and I am using the Yoga Pro for iPad as it allows me to create my own yoga routines and there are of ready-made routines based on difficulty or health goal upon initial purchase.
  • my_2_cents
    my_2_cents Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Fitbit One and CascaRun on my BlackBerry Z10, of course also running Fitbit and MFP apps on my BlackBerry as well.
  • Chrysalisobel
    Chrysalisobel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 and cheap brand-less HRM -without the strap (I use it for the stopwatch). The only app I use is MFP. :drinker:
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    MFP
    FitBit One
    Polar FT4 heart rate monitor
    Bodybuilding.com app (BodySpace)
    MapMyRun app
    Road ID app
    GAIN Yoga app
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    MFP
    FitBit One
    Polar FT7
    DailyBurn on my Roku
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I don't use devices yet..might get a fitbit...

Apps

MFP
    SL 5x5
    Mapmywalk/mapmyride
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender
    30DS
    No more Trouble Zones
    C2K
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Devices:

MFP
    Fitbit Flex
    Polar FT7 HRM

Other tools and services:

Pinterest
    Endomondo
    ekhartyoga.com
  • hharp626
    hharp626 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MFP and my Garmin 310xt gps watch (sometimes use the heart rate strap too).
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    StrongLifts app (although that's more body comp than weight loss) , food scale, endomondo (for running/walking), MapMyRide (for biking) and the You Are Your Own Gym app (when I workout at home, no equipment and I'm not in the mood to run).