I'm baaaack!!

Options
Okay, so I was gone a long time! I'm
Back and I need support! I just can't do it alone and I have to remember that! I hope to make friends and give support as well as receive support. Together we can do this! I can't wait to wear jeans again and feel freedom again! I know it a process. It's not over night, and having friends along this path makes all the difference! This can be done! If others have succeeded why not me? There's no excuse for me any more. My health depends on it. I am here to get healthy and have a fun time doing it! I start my weight loss plan on July 18 and I am already eating much better. I know that I will get healthy again! I have a family and a whole life to enjoy! There's so many possibilities! Things will change as I change my habits. It's not just for the look its for my health. I really hope to meet some friends to do this with! We CAN!!!

Replies

• strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I just started back about a month and a half ago. Ofcourse I gained all the weight back. That is ok I did it once and I will do it again. I could always use some more supportive friends. Good job at coming back. Feel free to add me.
  • raaachelmarie
    raaachelmarie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good job coming back :) I'm in the same boat as you! Add me if you like! I'm always around to give support, like some statuses and leave some comments.