Hey late nighters.

Options
I'm a night owl, my boyfriend works nights so I'm usually awake until 5am and sleep during the day. I have an open diary and would love for some other night owls as friends. I'm 21, living in a small town, trying to get over my food addiction. I'll try to motivate you and I would love to have someone to motivate me as well! :)

Replies

• alittledove
    Options
    Helloooo, fellow night-owl! I have an open diary as well.. I've been struggling with my unhealthy relationship with food for a while - we can support each other! Sent you a FR :flowerforyou:
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Night owl reporting in! I work the night shift and sit at a computer all night, but it lets me mess around on here! I log everyday and have a open diary as well. Just hit the over 30 lbs lost mark! Always happy to have more people to help motivate and get motivation from so any one can add me!
  • thenerdmommy
    thenerdmommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also a night owl; well, usually up until 1-2 am if that counts. It used to be much later before I had a kid though. I still haven't got used to early morning though, lol. I log every day and keep an open diary. I'm still trying to kick my bad, bad late night snacking habit >.< Motivation is always nice. Feel free to add me!
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    i work nights regularly as well ..7-7am ..always around during the twilight hours too .. Thankfully in my job i get to workout as well while I'm here :)
  • ShadowFallRising
    ShadowFallRising Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, Night Owls! Homemaker, gamer, mother of two boys in Oklahoma. I sleep in, and stay up late to get some quiet, me time in. I love to read or play my games without my kids or husband wanting something every five minutes LOL
  • eeriesilence
    eeriesilence Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Night Owl here~ not for any particular reason other than that's when my body likes to be awake. I'm usually up until around 4AM - playing video games or reading. I think the hardest part of my weight loss journey has been subduing my late night cravings. >_< Feel free to add me!
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Night owl here, so I have my journal set to a time zone 3 hours behind mine. Ha-ha! :laugh:
  • merissa_258
    merissa_258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this and also looking for friends to help keep me motivated I have 3 kids and work part time to be honest I just love to eat food and I'm always eating even when I'm not hungry I know its so bad also I love to cook. I just joined the YMCA trying to just make a change in my life.