Ladies, favorite bra style/brand/fabric/true to cup size?

Options
2»

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Freya bras are my favorites.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I wear a 30D (I can also wear a 28DD, but they are almost impossible to find in stores). Right now most of my bras are by Wacoal (pretty, supportive and well-made), B. Tempted (Wacoal's less expensive and somewhat sassier line), and Natori (which I find run a little smaller in the cup). I find Freya bras run a little big. I also find I need to go down a cup size in unpadded/unlined bras (which are pretty, but I prefer a little padding to keep the headlights hidden and lift my "nursed three babies" boobs a bit). I always search out sales, and can sometimes get good deals at Nordstrom Rack. Bras were so much cheaper when I thought I was a 34B and could shop anywhere. (Get properly fitted ladies!)
  • Transformer711
    Options
    Bravissimo and Panache are great for me. Bravissimo do a mean fitting service as well - the lady only had to look at my ill-fitting bra to know my size. I went from a 42FF to a 32H! 0.0 If you're in the UK, I'd avoid places like M&S. They stock a very limited range and if you get a fitting from them they will fit you into a bra they stock, not one that actually fits. The bras cost me a small fortune, but I'd rather buy two bras that fit well than loads of cheap ones that give me little to no support.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Freya
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    The new Cacique wireless lace bra has changed my life. Wacoal also makes a superior product.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Soma...the bras are pretty and comfortable, and they are constructed really, really well. I love the extra wide "side" band that keeps everything nice and smooth. The extra wide band means more support from the bottom, and less digging at the shoulder, too. I'm 34F or 32G, which is hard to find, but Soma has it every time I go. The price point is about the same as VS, but they've got rewards and constant sales, so my bras are typically down from $55 to about $40. (The invisible line panties are AMAZING, too!)

EDITED: Since the OP asked for styles and features...I prefer a full coverage bra, without too much detail for everyday. I like smooth styles i can wear under Tshirt material. For going out, I like demi cups with a bit of pushup in them, with as much feminine detail as I can get! I love lace, especially.