For all you Dr Who fans

WelshPhil1975
WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
Get yourselves down to Cardiff, they are filming in the town centre again. 3 weeks ago it was the Cybermen (right outside my office), this time it's the Doctor & Clara (and the TARDIS, of course), but I had to go to work so I had no time to see anybody else.

Replies

• arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    I'm guessing that is in England right ? My daughter would DIE....
  • WelshPhil1975
    Next door (Wales). Same with my daughter, but sadly she''s in school and we live too far away from Cardiff for her to come in and see it. She'll have to be content with my photos.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Oh nooooo - wish I didn't live on the other side of the country!
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Oh that would be so fun!
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    There is some kind of opening show in Cardiff for the first episode of the new series, shown before general population in August. Red carpet affair, with Moffat and people from the show there. I would absolutely LOVE to go but will be on holiday in Majorca!!!
  • blueboxgeek
    Oh and will you PLEASE post some photos here?????
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    If I could afford the flight, I'd get there right now!
  • WelshPhil1975
    Sorry blueboxgeek, I am in West Wales over the weekend of the opening show (and it's probably a couple of miles away anyway, down the Bay), I only ever get to see the filming in town. I'll just have to contend myself with the game I always play with my 10 year old daughter, point out a) the scenes that are filmed in & around where I work, where I grew up, etc, and b) the scenes that I saw being filmed. The game annoys her greatly!!
  • blueboxgeek
    Sorry blueboxgeek, I am in West Wales over the weekend of the opening show (and it's probably a couple of miles away anyway, down the Bay), I only ever get to see the filming in town. I'll just have to contend myself with the game I always play with my 10 year old daughter, point out a) the scenes that are filmed in & around where I work, where I grew up, etc, and b) the scenes that I saw being filmed. The game annoys her greatly!!

That game sounds fun to me lol.